How to fix the ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ issue effortlessly?
It’s not an uncommon incident to encounter Yahoo mail down related issues. It creates troubles in your day to day work. Due to the Yahoo mail down issue, you can’t be able to send or receive mails. Therefore, the issue should be fixed as soon as possible. But the question is how to fix the Yahoo mail down the issue. It’s not a difficult task. With a few steps, you’ll be able to fix the issue or else, you can ask for assistance by calling on Yahoo mail customer support Toll-free number.
Sometimes, Yahoo mail related issues happen due to the server error. In this regard, users cannot access their email accounts. Though there are no fixed reasons for the ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ error, yet here, we are describing some common reasons for the occurrence of this error. Let’s go through the next passage to get the relevant information.
The common reasons for ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ issue
• The browser might not be up to date.
• It might occur if the cache memory of the web browser becomes full.
• Due to network glitch, you might face this problem.
• It might be the DNS cache corruption issue.
• DNS server configuration might not be done correctly.
Let’s know the solution to this issue.
How to fix the ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ issue?
You can try the below-mentioned steps to fix the ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ error.
• Do you need to refresh the Yahoo Mail website Does the network not work properly? That’s why you can find this error. In this situation, you must perform a full refresh of the ‘Yahoo Mail’ website. At first, go to the browser of Yahoo Mail that has already been opened. Now, press ‘CTRL + F5’ for refreshing the Yahoo Mail Website. Let’s wait for some time to make the website get opened. After that, you need to check whether you are still experiencing the difficulty or not. If the error still occurs, you need to follow other steps mentioned here or else you can give a call on Yahoo mail customer support contact number.
• Consider clearing the browser cache memory
If the cache memory gets corrupted or full, you may face ‘Yahoo Mail Down’ error. To get rid of this problem, you need to clean the browser cache memory. With these below-mentioned steps, you can clear the unwanted data from the Google Chrome browser cache memory.
Open the Google Chrome browser > Go to the top right corner of the screen > Choose the ‘three vertical dots’ icon> After clicking on that icon, a drop-down list will come on the screen > Move the mouse on ‘More Tools’ option > A sub-list will appear and from there, you need to choose ‘Clear browsing data’ > You can see a new popup window with the name displayed ‘Clear browsing data’> Select ‘All-time’ from the output of the ‘Time range’ field > Now, put tick marks on ‘Cached Images and Files’ and ‘Cookies and other site data’ > Click on ‘Clear data’ option for cleaning all data from Cache memory of the Google Chrome browser.
• You can also flush DNS server
If ‘Yahoo Mail down’ error happens due to DNS server corruption, then you need to follow a few steps.
Press ‘Windows +S’ to open the search option > Type ‘command prompt’ inside it > Now, right-click on the ‘Command Prompt’ option > Choose ‘Run as administrator’ option from the popup window to launch a new window named ‘Command prompt’ > Type “ipconfig/ flushdns” in the command and press ‘Enter’ for executing the task > Check the message “Windows IP configuration” > Flush the “DNS Resolver Cache”.
So, can you access the Yahoo Mail now? If not then, call on Yahoo mail customer care phone number by dialing +1866 501 0503. We are here to make you experience the smooth functioning of Yahoo Mail. We are not only fixing the Yahoo mail down issues but also many other problems. Contact us through our toll-free number and get the best technical assistance from us.