How to Setup SBCGlobal Email account
SBC Global email service has become popular among users across the world. It is a mail service that can be accessed after taking a subscription from ATT.net for any kind of service. This free email service fulfills the demands of every type of users including individuals and with a business background. You can access this mail account from any kind of devices such as phone, computer or tablet. Therefore, you can easily use this mail. Whether you are in the office or outside, you do not need to make an effort for accessing email. So, have you tried creating an SBCGlobal mail account? To get an email service, first of all, you need to create an SBCGlobal account. Here, we are going to mention the steps to create a new account.
What are the steps for creating a new SBCGlobal mail account?
- First of all, you need to go to http.att.net or SBCGlobal.net from your Google search engine or you can directly go from the URL address bar.
- Then, you need to press on Enter.
- Then, you will be taken to the Sign-up page.
- Now, you should enter basic details, such as the name, address, and the necessary personal details in the next column.
- Now click on the option named ‘Create email account’.
- Answer some questions for the security setup.
- Click on the Continue option and save all your answers for the reference ID.
- Now, you will get one message on the screen as ‘Successfully created’.
- Then, close the window and you can log in to the account.
The ways to fix SBC Global email account
Facing any issue related to the SBC Global email account? Many users face problems like this. After configuring the email account, you may experience issues. However, no worries! You can give a call to SBC Global customer care toll-free number. The experts will troubleshoot all of your issues.
Also, by following a few steps, you can solve the issue. The steps are mentioned here-
- Check whether there is an internet connection on your device or not.
- Now kindly go through the incoming and the outgoing server settings carefully.
- Consider clearing all the caches and the cookies from the web browser that you are using currently for accessing the mail account.
- Now, you need to remove the mail account from a specific device and then add it again.
- You can enable all the server settings such as IMAP or POP3 on your device.
If you find any problem while doing it, you can make contact with SBC Global customer care. +1-(866)-501-0503 They will provide you with all the solutions.
The ways to set up email settings of your SBC Global account
Follow the steps as mentioned in the below passage –
Name – Enter your name
Email – Your complete email address
POP server – Inbound.net.SBC.net.
Port number – Incoming port number 995
SMTP server- Outboubd.SBC.net
Port number – 465
SSL required – Yes
So, are you still facing difficulty with setting up your SBC Global email account? Give a call on +1-(866)-501-0503 toll-free customer care number. We are available 24/7 to provide you with the best service. Whenever there is a necessity, just give us a call and get technical assistance.