How to solve AOL Sign-in Error?
AOL email is known to all as a userfriendly and free email service. It offers a lot of features to its users which makes it popular worldwide. Its features include attaching 25 MB file in a mail, a huge capacity of storing 1000 new and 4000 old mails, highly advanced security features, auto-correction and spelling check facility, supporting IMAP, POP3, and SMTP. Logging in to AOL email is so easy that even a child can do it. However, due to some reasons, you might experience AOL sign-in error. However, there is nothing to get worried about it. AOL Sign-in error can be fixed by following a few steps. Firstly, you need to identify the problem and according to that, fix the issues for experiencing a smooth functioning of AOL email. Let’s take a look at the below passages to know how to solve AOL sign-in error
Generally, there are two major problems, such as – account-related problem and the other one is password related log in issue. Whatever the issue is, it can be solved easily if you follow the below-mentioned steps.
Fixing AOL email login issues
We are going to mention a few steps here that you need to follow for troubleshooting AOL mail log-in issues.
Facing log-in error? Check your internet connection
Internet accessibility is necessary to log in to your AOL email. If internet-related any problem is there, you will face log-in issues. Therefore, first of all, you need to make sure that the device is properly connected to the internet. After that, try to sign in to your AOL email account. If you still face the same issue, you can make a contact by calling at AOL mail customer support number.
You need to consider verifying the browser settings
The issues related to the browser may also cause AOL to mail sign-in error. If you find browser-related issues, first of all, you must clear the history of the browser including all the caches and the previously saved cookies. After that, try to log in to AOL mail account. If you still experience the same problem, you can try out using a different browser or else, you can call at AOL mail customer support toll-free number.
It’s time to check the log-in credentials
You should make sure that you are entering all the correct login credentials. If you forget the password, you need to follow some steps given below-
- First of all, you need to launch a browser and then go to aol.com.
- Now, enter the username and followed by it, press ‘Next’.
- Click on the option mentioned as ‘Trouble signing in’.
- Now, you will find two options for password reset – one of the steps is by using your email address and the other one is via phone number which is linked to your AOL email account.
- According to the method you choose, you will shortly receive a verification code.
- As soon as entering the correct verification code, you need to set a new password for the AOL mail account.
If you feel any difficulty while performing this, you can call at +1 (866)-501-0503 AOL mail customer service. Consider changing the firewall settings Change the firewall settings by following the below-mentioned steps –
- First, go to the control panel or Windows settings and then type ‘Windows Firewall’ there in the search box.
- Click on ‘Allowed Programs’ and then verify whether https://www.aol.com/ is allowed or not.
- Make it uncheck for ‘web filtering’ options.
- Restart the browser and consider trying to sign in to the AOL mail account again.
Disabling the Antivirus
While facing the log-in issue, consider disabling the antivirus software and then again try to sign-in into your AOL email account.
So, can you sign in to your AOL email account? If not then, you can get in touch with us. We are here available 24*7 to troubleshoot the technical issues with top-notch efficiency. For AOL mail-related issues, give us a call at +1 (866)-501-0503 Not only for fixing the log-in errors but also for other AOL email related issues, you can contact us. Also, we provide solutions regarding the errors of Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, etc.