Way to Troubleshooting Issues with Your AOL Mail
Are you experiencing difficulties while using AOL email? Though AOL mail is known to all for its user-friendly interface, yet sometimes, the users experience errors due to network configurations or browser-related issues. It might be ‘AOL mail fails to log in’, or ‘fail to receive messages’ or ‘error in sending messages’. Here, you will get expert solutions for AOL mail related problems. Let’s take a look at the below-mentioned passages to know the ways to troubleshooting issues with the AOL mail.
Is it the issue regarding AOL mail not running on Android?
If you find difficulty in accessing the AOL email service on any kind of Android device, you need to perform the steps mentioned below.
- At first, launch AOL email on the Android device. Then, type the login credentials correctly and navigate to outgoing or incoming server settings.
- Now, you need to choose the Manual setup option mentioned there.
- After that, consider tapping on the IMAP account settings option and followed by it, configure it as we are going to mention in the below points. Make sure that while entering the data, you are not including any quotation marks.
- Enter ‘imap.AOL.com’ in the IMAP server field. Then, in the Port field, type ‘143’ and you must set the Security Type as none.
- It’s the time to touch the Next option to set the SMTP preferences.
- In the SMTP server field, you need to type ‘smtp.AOL.com’ and then enter ‘587’ in the Port field.
- Now, save the AOL mail configuration changes and after that, close the application.
- Let’s check whether the problem is fixed or not.
If you still face the same problem, you can call at AOL customer service phone number. The experts will provide you with the best solution.
Is it the issue regarding AOL email not functioning on Ipad?
If you experience difficulties in dealing with the AOL mail application on your iPad, you need to follow a few steps to resolve this issue.
- Tap on the Settings icon on your iPad. Then, navigate to the calendar, mail, and contact options.
- Select the AOL email account and make sure whether it is showing the correct email address or not.
- Check if ‘imap.aol.com’ is shown in the Host Name field or not. If it is not shown, then you need to change it to ‘imap.aol.com’ without entering quotes.
- Now touch on the SMTP option. However, you should make sure that the primary server field reads ‘smtp.aol.com’ and after that toggle the Server on the switch on mode.
- At last, you need to come back to your iPad home screen and then check out whether you can send and receive AOL email account.
Is AOL mail not functioning on Mac?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix this issue.
- Tap on the Mail icon from the Applications menu and after that select the Window option.
- After that, select the connection Doctor option and as a result, you will see that your connection status will be showed on the proceeding page.
- Make sure that the status is showed in red color. If you find it, then you might not be connected to the internet.
- If it’s the issue regarding not receiving mail, you need to go to the Accounts menu. Then, click on the Advanced tab and consider unthinking the box near the option named Use SSL option.
- You should check the user account information and settings of the mail server. If you want, you can modify it to solve AOL mail not functioning on Mac.
- Tap on the Inbox option which is available below the Setup AOL Account option for refreshing the mailbox.
- Now, you can restart the Mac system and again check whether the AOL email account problem is resolved or not.
- If not resolved, then, you need to uninstall the AOL app from your Mac system and consider installing it after a few moments.
Still facing difficulties with AOL email? Contact us by calling us at +1 866 501 0503. We’ll troubleshoot all the issues regarding the AOL email.